Hello friends and welcome to another blog post.
Today is another **exciting** tag brought to you by… someone. But brought to me by Autumn! (because who else is going to be nominating me for these things? ;D)
Lets get into it.
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog (assistants won’t work for ungrateful bosses). I was tagged by, no surprise, Autumn, over at Scribes and Archers. She is the reason I get into these things.
2. Link back to the creator of the tag. That would be Mariposa and Aberdeen over at Dino’s Digest.
3. Tag 5-10 bloggers who need assistants (and if they don’t need them, tag them anyway).
And the marvelous QUESTIONS:
Please answer the following questions so the Author Assistant Agency can find the right assistant for you:
1. What type of creature/species would you like your assistant to be (human, animal, dragon, dinosaur, figment of your imagination, etc.) and why?
A small humanoid, I think. Female, maybe three or four or so inches tall, just big enough to not get too lost in the mess of my desk and to be bigger than my birb, but just small enough to be able to fit in my pocket and hand me things that look adorably huge compared to to my tiny companion.
2. What do you want your assistant to look like?
I want her to have cute black curls, wide green eyes, and cute lil’ freckles. Maybe with a kind of mischievous side smile, frequently wearing tiny hoodies.
3. What qualities are you looking for in an assistant (responsible, lovable, exasperating, etc.)?
Definitely responsible and determined, and not afraid to speak their mind, to tell me when I’ve been procrastinating too much on my latest paper. Very cute and lovable, often falling sleep against my arm and snuggles in my flannel shirts. Maybe a little musical and artistic, helping to give me art and story ideas. Also curiosity, I wouldn’t want them to get bored all day.
4. What job(s) would your assistant be in charge of?
Keeping me on track, helping me with ideas, making sure I remember homework assignments, getting things that fell into small spaces.
5. What would you like your assistant to be named?
Let’s name her Pandora. ^-^
6. What would you feed your assistant (candy, books, pickles, etc)?
Probably mostly apples and cheese. Maybe pieces from my salad, blueberries, really tiny sandwiches with peanut butter, candy sometimes.
7. How would you pay your assistant and what benefits would you offer as compensation for their work?
I would pay her with room and board, of course, and really small things, which can be hard to find other places. Benefits would include coming with me to school (to explore new places), endless access to most art supplies, and knowing another writer with a small assistant like her that she could be friends with. I’d also provide her with tiny ladders to get places like my bed and into my bookshelves, so she could have access to my stuff.
8. What special abilities would you like your assistant to have (i.e. ice powers to freeze writer’s block, super strength to break writer’s block, or super stupidity to stare at you while you’re having writer’s block)?
I would like her to have two main abilities, the ability to remember anything I want them to remember, and the ability to say the right thing at the right time, give me ideas that I may never have thought of, the best way to defeat writers block. Also, maybe a telekinesis superpower of some sort to help her move some things. XD Because she would be smol.
9. Where would you like your assistant to be from (Jurassic Park, Narnia, your head)?
Aabelle, I think. My fantasy story world.
10. Will you solemnly swear that you will not fire your assistant in either sickness or in health, for richer for poorer, smarter or stupider, writing or not writing, for as long as you both shall live?
I solemnly swear. ^-^
So there is my tag! 😀 This was such a blast and I would love to have a tiny assistant.
And I taaggg:
Leila over at Wildflowers and Cosmic Tea!
And, again, that is all. XD Hope you like my tiny new assistant! ^-^ Pandora will be treated well. *pats her tiny head*
~Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins