Welcome welcome to today’s blog tag! I know I’ve already done this tag, but the questions are different every time, so I don’t mind. I head the Sunshine Blog tag is similar, and I’ve been tagged for both, so let’s do it! Thanks again to the awesome Autumn for this round tag!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. (Thanks again, Autumn at Scribes and Archers)
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions
- If you could live in any fictional world, what world would you choose?Any fictional world?
Oh wow. I think I’d like to visit Midon, my fantasty-like world.
If I had to pick one that was not my own, I’d like to visit Deseran, Autumn’s desert-like world. It’s so awesome and has delicious food and DRAGONS and tiny dragons and ahhhh I wanna go there. ^-^
- What’s a hobby or interest you’ve pursued for a really long time, and how long have you been doing it?
Drawing. I’ve been doing it since I could hold a crayon. I really began working on it and drawing every day in about 7th grade. I draw mostly people, but I’m a big fan of drawing food as well. I’m starting to get better at it, finally. And I recently got my hands on a new set of fancy coloured pencils that I’ve been having fun with. ;D I hope to get some art up on here soon.
- What’s something people find strange about you that you don’t understand the strangeness of?
I honestly can’t think of anything. If someone says ‘hey, X about you is strange :/’ I’ll honestly either believe them and obsess over it, or I’ll agree with them. XD
“Your clothes are weird!” “I know”
“You like weird things!” “… you don’t know the half of it.”
“Your hair is weird.” “Thanks! I hate it!” (only half-joking. D:)
- What’s your favorite song right now? (Or one you’ve recently discovered and enjoyed)
My favorite song changes on the regular and it’s hard to pick just one. I’ve been enjoying Juniper Vale and Vian Izak (both artists) as of late, as well a few songs from musicals. But I think my favorite song right now is still Waves by Dean Lewis. It’s so beautiful and haunting and makes me feel something in my chest. It’s a song I understand and understand me. And it reminds me of some different book characters. It’s just a generally a good song.
(I would be lying if I said I didn’t change my answer to this more than once. Had I been bolder, the answer to this one would be very different, however this answer is no less true.)
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Well, camp, but let’s be realistic. Williamsburg is my happy place, I love it there so much. There’s no place I’d rather be spending my quarantine.
- If you could be instantly fluent in any language, what language would you choose?
Instantly? I should probably say something practical, like Spanish or Chinese. As a doctor I’m going to need both most likely. However, my heart wants to say something like French, German, or Greek.Honestly? I should just try and learn them. XD
- If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
1. All my college to be payed for for my entire life, including med school and/or if I went back to school in the future.
And I honestly don’t know for the other two. I think I’d need a while to think about them and maybe hold onto the others for a while until I discover something worth a wish.
- What’s your favorite mythological creature?
I’m rather fond of quite a few… but my brain won’t tell me any of them. Thanks brain, really appreciate ya.
- Have you ever been fascinated with something super specific and unusual?
What was it?
… yes. XD Mostly heart-related things/congenital defects. I’m trying to decide if this is specific and strange enough or if we need to talk about other things.
- What’s your dream job?
Are we talking A) let your imagination run wild with possibilities or B) Realistic job that I’m currently trying to go to college for? or C) Lives only in fantasies inside my mind and will never realistically happen?
A) would be studying the human body, specifically the cardiovascular system in space or on Mars or something. IDK It’s a weird dream.
B) is actually what I’m working toward: being a cardiologist (heart doctor). Maybe a pediatric cardiologist because that’s kind of what I’ve always pictured myself as? Also if I was just an adult one, sure there may be some interesting things, but I’d probably just see a bunch of older and elderly people with various forms of heart failure due to poor living, with the stuff I find interesting being more few and far between. I’m not… meaning to be offensive to anyone. XP But there is a reason America is notorious for it’s heart disease.
C) get discovered and go perform on Broadway/other professional theater. I could never give up my dream of medicine entirely and I’d like to think I’d still work with medicine/hearts somewhere. But hey, if being in shows will pay for college, I’m not going to say no.
- If you could live in any decade of the 1900s, which would you choose?
I’m not sure. I think the 60s. So many wild things happened then. All sorts of science and medicine and writing, and good music. It’s one of the most historically rich times of the modern era.
- If you lived in that decade, would your ideal job be the same? If not, what would you do instead?
Yep, it would stay the same. Forget all those stupid men who say women can’t be doctors and study hearts. Shame. SHAME I SAY.
- What’s your all-time favorite book series?
… I have to pick? D: Rude. I think the Whispers of White duology juussttttt nudges out Dreamtreaders but my goodness are they close.
- How do you feel about tabletop RPGs?
I’ve played one once, something called “Betrayal on the House on the Hill” but that was many years ago and I don’t even remember much of it. RPGs are pretty much strictly forbidden in my house. I love the idea of them and hope to play one some day under the right circumstances (like with people I trust and all that). I like roleplaying actually, but yeah. Not allowed as of yet.
- What’s one unpopular opinion that you hold?
I like salad. A lot. Also I don’t really like bacon. *hides from angry people*
- What book is at the top of your TBR?
After the one I’m working on right now (Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo) it’ll be Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell. But I might take a little detour and read through my Hannah Heath short stories a friend got me for my birthday and On The Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. Yes. The very same book I was reading last summer. I still haven’t finished it. Oops.
- What’s your favorite quote?
I have quite a few but one I live my life by is “If you can’t explain it to a six-year-old, you don’t understand it yourself.” As someone who enjoys learning massively, and also being the science friend of a writing group, I like to understand stuff. It’ll also help me as a doctor someday. But I could do a whole post on just quotes I like.
… I just might do that actually. Stay tuned.
LEIBESTER NEW QUESTIONS:
- What is your favorite kind of tea?
- If you had to get all dressed up (like, to the nines) to go to a fancy restaurant or event, would you?
- What is something you’re a secret fan of that you’re afraid to admit about?
- Do you have a favorite music album? If so what and if not, why?
- How do you take notes? Are they neat and tidy, colour coded by subject, or are the messy on-the-back-of-your-hand reminders, or perhaps you don’t take any?
- If you were a book, what might the title be?
SUNSHINE NEW QUESTIONS:
- If you had to chose to go to either the distant past or distant future for one year, and when you came back no time had past, which would you chose?
- Who are your top three favourite YouTubers?
- Where would you go if you had an all-expense payed trip for a three-day weekend and what would you do there?
- If you could have anything, real or mythological, as a pet, what would it be?
- What’s something (or someone) you couldn’t stop loving if you tried?
- What is one moment in your life time just stopped?
- What’s a food or drink (or combination) you like that most people you know think is gross?
- Stripes or pokadots?
- What book is a book (or series) that you wish was longer?
- Was there ever a movie you were waiting for for a long time that when it finally came out it was a disappointment? Why was it?
- What is your least favorite Disney or Pixar movie?
WHO I TAG (yes again, not 11 because I don’t know 11 bloggers):
Autumn (back ;D because it’s been a hot second since this was suppose to come out) at Scribes and Archers!
Maple over at Maple Quill Penning Magic
Winter at Waiting for Spring
Edna at Bleeding Ink!
Adria over at The Writing’s of Adria Avalon!